Photographs of Perth, Western Australia Home | Localities | Subjects | About


Yangedine is more of a farming property than an official locality as such, but because of its remote proximity to both York and Beverley and localities inbetween, we can consider it here as a district within in its own right. Yangedine originally was part of 16,000 acres granted to John Walcott in 1836. Later Dr Samuel Viveash, a Wiltshire physician, occupied the property. John Taylor subsequenly took over the property and remained there for his next 45 years


Yangedine - Farm Sign

Yangedine Farm farm sign with a shed and some storage bins at the rear. September 2016. Photos Ref: YANG001


Yangedine - Farm Out-Building

Yangedine Farm is located on the Top Beverley - York Road, north of Edwards Crossing. The farm was established in 1836. The pictured building is a solid brick barn erected in 1875. September 2016. Photos Ref: YANG002


Yangedine - Farm Out-Building

To give some concept of size, here is another view of the Yangedine Farm barn, taking in a side and the rear. There is a bricked-up doorway above the roller door on the rear. September 2016. Photos Ref: YANG003


Yangedine - Farm Out-Building

Just behind the Yangedine Farm large brick barn is this smaller building which seems to be used for grain storage these days. September 2016. Photos Ref: YANG004

All images published on this website are copyright © of the webmaster. See About section for clarification and special schools permission